Here at The Orchard Dog Spa, our standard dog grooming package includes:
- Initial consultation - we, as groomers, love dogs and we will always discuss your personal requirements before the groom takes place.
- Pre-bathing preparation followed by a shampoo and conditioner tailored to your dogs coat and skin type.
- Blueberry facial - a refreshing and hydrating facial scrub to cleanse, soothe and restore balance.
- A luxury warm towel wrap after bathing.
- Clipping and scissoring to your style requirements.
- Ear cleaning
- Nail clipping
- A spritz of coat cologne to finish (also available to buy in the salon).
In addition, we offer a wide range of luxury spa treatments.
At The Orchard Dog Spa, we follow the 5 freedoms set out by the Animal Welfare Act and as such we do not de-Matt dogs. Shaving a matted coat will incur a small surcharge which will be discussed during your consultation. Our prices are based on the overall size and temperament of your pet and the condition and length of his/her coat.
We appreciate that you may need to rearrange an appointment due to ill health or simply when juggling busy schedules. Booked appointments may be cancelled and rearranged at a time to suit up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. Unfortunately bookings cancelled after this time will be liable for a cancellation fee.